Monday, January 24, 2011

Drama at Home

One day after I visit my cousin Aisha, after we finished playing somehow she kind of talked to me to playing what she wanted for one day and she put me through a lot of stuff that I really did not want to do.  She made me play Barbie dolls and that was the day that I did not talk to her for fifteen minutes.  Then when I went home, my mom broke some news to me.  Someone is moving in with us.  And I was like "who?"  A sister, a friend of mine.  I was like, do she have a son?  And she said, yes a son and a daughter.  How old are they?  One was six, one was nine.  And I guess they was around my age.  Then she said, the oldest is the boy.  I was like, so when are they moving in.  Tonight.  I was like, so then well time to do everything I ever wanted to do.  For that whole day I did stuff I ordinarily don't do until now.  I walked around, lounged around, ate chips all day, for the first time since I was in the wheelchair.  I wasn't getting a lot of exercise and I played my mom's computer, specifically DragonBallZ.  Then I turned off my Playstation 2, I got dressed, I needed help putting my shoes on.  Put my shoes on one foot and had to put a sock on my other foot.  It was very cold outside and I bundled up with a sweater and a hoodie.  Then I hopped my way to the car, we didn't have a decent car but we did have a American Muscle.  As I was driving this maniac came and ran across the street, just ran, he almost made us bank out.  So then my brother got out of the car.  He called him a fool, he kept on running.  Then you see this police car chasing after him.  So he said, never mind, get your run on.  So finally, we pulled up to their house and then it happened.  Turns out this 9 year old boy was a really short boy- like super short.  Then I looked at his mom, his mom I thought she'd at least be taller than me...right now I am 5 foot, 1.  She was 4 foot, 2.  So then we went into their house.  We had dinner before we helped them lug all the stuff.  Then we had barbequed meatloaf with mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes.  The sweet potatoes were a little dry.  Then, we watched this video on Youtube, it was called "I'm Fat" and also I watched this other video on Youtube, it was called "I'm Going Through the Drive Thru".  Then after we watched these videos we got their stuff ready because they wasn't all the way done packing, and then Bam it happened, my wheelchair- I thought I put my brakes on and my wheelchair fell back down the steps and hit my head.  The wheelchair fell on my leg, my very bad leg.  I screamed like a thousand girls looking at Justin Bieber.  Then finally we got everything in the car, I was still hurting. Then we drive home.  My Mom tells me to go straight upstairs and lay down, they'll be there in a second.  Then they moved into me and my brother's room. I can't look at my mural anymore and I was bummed.  So, I was slowly drifting to sleep, my mom says wait.  She gives me two pain killers, specifically Percasets.  Then that day I drifted fast asleep.  I was like Lightening McQueen on a racetrack.  I was so sound asleep my mom couldn't say do you want a snack. Then, till next time, DJ out.

No comments:

Post a Comment